Terms & Conditions
- By using this Web site or service, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Web site or service. The Web Ready may modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime.
- Restrictions On Use of Materials and Intellectual Property Rights
- This Web site or service and all of The Web Ready products, trade names, marks, and logos are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and all intellectual property rights therein belong to The Web Ready, its suppliers or the respective legal entities. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Web site or service (such as products, trademarks, logos, service marks, images, photographs, illustrations, text, testimonials and other materials - further referred to as "The Web Ready's Intellectual Property") is copyright and/or trademark protected. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, re-post or otherwise use any of The Web Ready's Intellectual Property in any way. Furthermore, you may not use The Web Ready's Intellectual Property on any other Web site or service, in a networked computer environment or in any other medium for any purpose. The Web Ready reserves the right to terminate your access to this site and to use any of its intellectual property at any time.
- Use of Content
- By posting communications to or transmitting through the Web site or service, you thereby grant The Web Ready a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such communication(s) alone, for marketing purposes, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything you transmit or post may be used by The Web Ready or licensed to others by The Web Ready for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- As a user, you are responsible for your own actions, and the consequences of those actions. Proper conduct on The Web Ready's Web site includes refraining from posting material that is:
- Copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner
- Revealing of trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- In violation of any law or infringing on any other intellectual property rights of others, or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity
- An advertisement, promotional material, "junk mail," "Spam," chain letter, pyramid scheme or any other form of solicitation of business
- Users also must not:
- Impersonate another person
- Misrepresent their affiliation with any person or organization
- Use password protected, secure, or non-public areas of the Web site (Frames or links to the Web site) without proper authorization.
- The Web Ready does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability or any of communications posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. The Web Ready does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. The Web Ready has no liability or responsibility to you for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Web Ready reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web site or service for violating this Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications which violate the terms of this Agreement.
- Links to Other Web Site or Services
- The Web Ready makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other Web site or services, which you may access from this Web site or service. When you access a third party's Web site or service, please understand that it is independent from The Web Ready and that The Web Ready has no control over the content on that Web site or service. A link to a third party's Web site or service does not mean that The Web Ready endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Web site or service.
- General Provisions
- This Web site or service is controlled and operated by The Web Ready from its offices within the India. The Web Ready makes no representation that materials in the Web site or service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web site or service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable national, state or local laws. This agreement and the use of this Web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Web site or service or The Web Ready's Intellectual Property on or through this Web site or any purchase of The Web Ready products on or through this Web site will be instituted in a state or federal court in India. You waive any right you may have to move or dismiss or transfer on the basis of personal jurisdiction or venue, or for convenience of any party or witness. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and you agree to indemnify The Web Ready for any claims or damages resulting from your failure to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer & Limitations of Liability
- The materials in this Web site or service are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Moreover, any portion of the materials available on this Web site or service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made, from time to time and without notice, to the materials available on this Web site or service, the Web site or service itself, and to the products described on this Web site or service.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Web Ready disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and security and title. The Web Ready does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information contained on this Web site or service. The Web Ready does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials available on this Web site or service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the materials, this Web site or service or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You (and not The Web Ready) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair and correction.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall The Web Ready be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Web site or service or any downloaded materials, even if The Web Ready or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall The Web Ready's total liability to you from all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, or otherwise) exceed the amount you paid to The Web Ready, if any, for products and services purchased on this Web site.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the above limitations of liability, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.